Click below to shop amazon and support my blog. Thank you!

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Seek Happiness

Ever since I saw THIS post over at House of Hepworths, I have wanted the "Seek Happiness" print by Rodney White.   Well I finally found one and although it was a bit smaller than I wanted I decided to buy it anyway.

 I got it at TJ Maxx for only $16.99
 So where did I decide to hang it?



 After discussing it with Kevin, and him nixing my idea of hanging it in the living room, I decided to hang it in the kitchen.  The color mostly matches although it doesn't look like it in this picture.  The cherries and stripe of color at the top are more orange-y than red so it works well with our peachy colored walls.

It actually matches really well with our breakfast room, but there isn't any wall space to hang the picture.
 But you get a nice view of it from the breakfast room.
I love the message on this print.
It says "We tend to seek happiness when happiness is actually a choice".
What a great message, and now I can look at it everyday and remind myself to choose to be happy.


Anyone else have some artwork that inspires them?