Click below to shop amazon and support my blog. Thank you!

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Paper Pumpkins

I saw these cute paper pumpkins HERE, and thought I could do that.  Instead of using ribbon for the striped pumpkin, I used a pipe cleaner.  I think the curly top is cute.  These were pretty easy to make and could be made in lots of colors and patterns to match your decor or autumnal theme. 


I've been thinking of making more of our holiday decorations rather than buying them.  The kids usually make stuff at school so I could display that too.  Making holiday crafts would also be a fun family activity.  Plus at the end of the holiday we could throw away the creations and make all new ones for next year so I don't have anything to store.  Fun family time + fewer decorations to buy/store, sounds like a win/win to me.




Do you  have any holiday decorating creating traditions?

Thanks for stopping by,
Christa