Click below to shop amazon and support my blog. Thank you!

Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Lollipop Experiments

The other day we had some fun experimenting with lollipops.  I got the original idea from the Fantastic, Fun and Learning Blog HERE.


The first thing we did was to put our lollipops into warm water.  I asked the kids what they thought would happen and they said it would melt or dissolve.  


We checked on the lollipops over the course of about an hour or so and sure enough, they dissolved, leaving just the stick and some lollipop colored/flavored liquid.


I let the kids drink some of the liquid and we made Popsicles out of the rest.


Our experiments were a delicious success.  


Anyone else love to experiment with food?  Feel free to share your concoctions in the comments.


 


I would love for you to follow me on FacebookTwitterGoogle+, and Pinterest.