Click below to shop amazon and support my blog. Thank you!

Saturday, February 14, 2015

Valentines Day 2015

I had fun editing these pictures of the kids.  It's easy to do a fun Valentines picture with the little kids, but finding something that didn't look baby-ish for the older two was a challenge.  Keep scrolling to see what I came up with (thanks to Pinterest).







I did some Valentine's Day stuff with my 4 yr old yesterday because life is crazier on the weekends.  We made heart shaped cupcakes.  


Just put a marble in between the cupcake liner and pan to create a heart shape.  

Most of the cupcakes came out looking somewhat heart shaped, but no matter what shape they were, they were all delicious.

Of course while we were waiting for the cupcakes to bake, my daughter entertained herself by licking the bowl clean.  I'm pretty sure she got every last drop.

We also used a heart shaped cookie cutter to make a heart shaped sandwich.  We used this same technique to make heart shaped French Toast for our Valentine's breakfast this morning.

And what holiday is complete without a craft.  Yesterday we made this quick and easy heart hat.  

Happy Valentine's Day!



Subscribe to CONTROLLING Craziness and get my blog updates via email.   Don't miss anymore posts, click HERE to get email updates.

And don't forget to follow me on FacebookTwitterGoogle+, and Pinterest.