Click below to shop amazon and support my blog. Thank you!

Thursday, April 2, 2015

Bunny Mask, Easter Party Ideas and more Holy Week activities


Made this cute bunny mask with my 4 year old.


I used a paper plate, some black construction paper, some bunnies ears (made from white and pink paper - I had them left over from THIS EASTER ACTIVITY), a craft stick, glue and scissors.


FYI:  After trying to glue the ears, whiskers and craft stick on unsuccessfully, I used my hot glue gun instead.

Here the two littlest are trying on the mask.  So cute.



And if you are looking for some fun Easter Party or Activity ideas, be sure to check out my post about how I hosted an Easter Party for 35 kids.  
Games included:  pin the nose on the bunny, guess the number of skittles, roll-a-rabbit, hot carrot, an egg coloring contest, spoon relay, story time, and an egg hunt.
Click HERE for all the details including how I made it stress free!


We know Easter's not all about bunnies, eggs and candy.  If you're looking for Christ centered ideas including activities to do each day from now until Easter Sunday, click HERE for my post about celebrating Holy Week.  For the original inspiration and ideas for celebrating Holy Week, check out click HERE to go over to the Mercy River blog.

Here's what we've done so far:
On Sunday we learned about Palm Sunday and reenacted Jesus' triumphant entry into Jerusalem.

On Monday we learned about Jesus cleansing the temple and acted that out too.

Tuesday we learned about some of the parables Jesus taught.  There are several videos to watch and talk about in this lesson.

Wednesday we learned of Judas' betrayal of Jesus for 30 pieces of silver.  I had some coin scrapbook paper that I let the kids cut up.  We also practiced counting to 30 with my 4 year old.

I love all the ideas and activities to do this week.  Even though our schedule it getting busier and we'll be skipping a day or two and combining lessons, I love being able to teach my kids the true meaning of Easter.





Subscribe to CONTROLLING Craziness and get my blog updates via email.   Don't miss anymore posts, click HERE to get email updates.

And don't forget to follow me on FacebookTwitterGoogle+, and Pinterest.