Click below to shop amazon and support my blog. Thank you!

Friday, April 24, 2015

How to Get Rid of Cradle Cap

My mother in law taught me this trick.  I don't know why she waited until I had kid #4 to let me in on this secret.  Maybe she thought I already knew about it.  Well, I had never heard about it before and in case you haven't either, I'm sharing her secret.  It's so easy and it really does work.


All you need is some baby oil and a baby comb.

Rub some baby oil into the scalp.
Using a baby comb, gently comb the scalp and 'rake' up the scales.
Then wash baby's hair as usual.

This is fast, easy and results are immediate.
When it comes back, just repeat the process.
I had to do this 3 times over the course of a couple weeks until the cradle cap was completely gone.


It was hard to take before and after shots with a squirmy baby and the micro setting on my camera.
So I'll leave you with a cute picture of my little boy, who I can't believe is 6 months old already!



Subscribe to CONTROLLING Craziness and get my blog updates via email.   Don't miss anymore posts, click HERE to get email updates.


And don't forget to follow me on FacebookTwitterGoogle+, and Pinterest.