Click below to shop amazon and support my blog. Thank you!

Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Hair Dryer Storage

I thought I'd take a break from all the party posts and talk about organization.  
Here are a few ideas about how to store your hair dryer.  I've included links to amazon so you can read reviews and more information about the products and purchase from there if you want.  If you make a purchase from my links, I receive a small percentage.

To keep your bathroom counters clutter free and still have easy access to everyday items like your hair dryer, they need to be stored within reach.  I've rounded up a few products which do just that.

This one goes over the cabinet door and hides your hair dryer on the inside of the cabinet.  And for about $8 on amazon, it's a pretty inexpensive storage solution.  




A Bowl Full Of Lemons uses a similar over the door holder to store her hair dryer.  This one is more of a basket and can also be used to store a curling iron.  Find out more about her bathroom organization HERE.





If you don't have room on the back of your cabinets, you can use this product to store you hair dryer on your towel bar.  I found this HERE.


Or you could use this holder to hang it on your wall.  





Right now I've been storing my hair dryer and curling iron in a basket in the closet.  I just used what I had.  It's not pretty but it works.  My bathroom counters are less cluttered which means they are easier to clean.





So how do you store your hair dryer?  Share what works for you in the comments. 


Subscribe to CONTROLLING Craziness and get my blog updates via email.   Don't miss anymore posts, click HERE to get email updates.


And don't forget to follow me on FacebookTwitterGoogle+, and Pinterest.