Click below to shop amazon and support my blog. Thank you!

Monday, May 23, 2016

Bead and String Puzzle

I actually made this bead and string puzzle as a stocking stuffer for my son, and I'm just now getting around to blogging about it.  My son is 13 years old and hard to buy for.  He likes Minecraft and video games and has lots of that stuff, and I really don't want to buy  him any more.  He outgrows his clothes so quickly we have to buy that throughout the year, so when Christmas rolls around, I'm usually at a lose on what to get him.  He does like brain teasers and so I thought I'd make him something to keep him busy on Christmas morning.  This would also make a great birthday present or even an end of the school year gift.  Keep their brains thinking over the summer.  Speaking of summer, I can't believe my kids only have 2.5 weeks of school left!


The object of this puzzle is to move the bead from one side to the other.
It was really easy to make and once you know the trick, it is simple to solve too.


Click HERE for the tutorial as well as the solution.





Subscribe to CONTROLLING Craziness and get my blog updates via email.   Don't miss anymore posts, click HERE to get email updates.


And don't forget to follow me on FacebookTwitterGoogle+, and Pinterest.