Click below to shop amazon and support my blog. Thank you!

Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Quote for Moms

Mother's Day is coming up and this year, I decided to give a little something to some pretty awesome moms - my sister in laws.  They all have 2 or more children from ages 0 - 12, and life keeps them busy.  It's nice to recognize the young moms, still raising their kids, in the thick of battle - in addition to our own moms who have been promoted to grandmas and can take it a little easy.  

I found this quote which I thought would be perfect for them, to help them remember they are doing a great job and a very important job.


I printed it out on white vinyl using my Silhouette machine.  I just mailed out the vinyl, already weeded and on contact paper so they can apply it however they like.  


Oh and here's a little trick I used to make things a bit easier.  I just put my contact paper right on top of the cut out vinyl and then peeled it up.  The letters came off on the contact paper while the rest of the vinyl stayed put.



Here are just a few ideas of how and where the vinyl can be applied and displayed.




You could apply it on the wall, on the glass of a picture frame with pretty scrapbook paper behind it, or on the glass of an empty picture frame hanging on the wall so the wall color shows through.

It could also be displayed on the inside a door or cabinet so whenever they open it, they are reminded how great they are.  Apply the vinyl to a tile or piece of wood to display on a mantel or shelf.

And if you have any trouble getting the vinyl to stay on the wood or tile (I've had this problem before), just seal it with a coat of Mod Podge.

All of these ideas were found through Pinterest here, here, here, here, here and here.

I hope my sister in laws like this quote, and I'd love to see a picture of how and where you've displayed it.


Happy Mother's Day to ALL you

 moms out there!



And to you moms with kids at home, living off little sleep, dealing with toddler tantrums or teenage attitudes, just know you are doing the most important job.  Sometimes you feel like you are not doing enough, but you are.  The world is a better place because of how you are raising your children.  You are making a difference.  





Subscribe to CONTROLLING Craziness and get my blog updates via email.   Don't miss anymore posts, click HERE to get email updates.


And don't forget to follow me on FacebookTwitterGoogle+, and Pinterest.