Click below to shop amazon and support my blog. Thank you!

Wednesday, June 15, 2016

New Dad Gift

Here's another Father's Day gift idea.  This one is perfect for the new dad and lucky for me, I know a new dad.  My sister and brother in law had a baby last month so while perusing Pinterest for Father's Day gift ideas, I saw THIS and knew I just had to make something similar for my brother in law.



I started with a block of wood cut to size and sanded.  The dimensions were roughly 3 x 7. 



Then I painted it grey.




Using my silhouette cameo, I added the vinyl lettering.



And that's all there was too it.  Simple and cute.
Check out my Father's Day board on Pinterest for more gift and card ideas.



Subscribe to CONTROLLING Craziness and get my blog updates via email.   Don't miss anymore posts, click HERE to get email updates.


And don't forget to follow me on FacebookTwitterGoogle+, and Pinterest.