Click below to shop amazon and support my blog. Thank you!

Monday, August 1, 2016

An Elephant Museum?

Last week, we happened to be on a little road trip to drop my oldest daughter off at camp and ran across this little roadside attraction.  After dropping her off, the two youngest kids and I just had to check it out.


We walked around the garden area outside for quite a bit before entering the museum/store.  My younger daughter thought it was so much fun to see all the statues and silly decorations.






My son just loves cars, so of course he had to get into this one parked right next to a deer named Jon.


Climbing the "Stairway to Nowhere"



The path between the trees made me think of Hansel and Gretel on their way to Grandmother's house.  Well, except for the fact that the trees were decorated with hats and shoes.


My son also had to try out this boat.  Don't know why there's a kid's potty next to it, but it made us laugh.


Here's a candy coated elephant for you.


After enjoying all the sights outside, we finally ventured inside to check out the museum.
There must have been a million different types of elephant figures and memorabilia. 


There was also tons of candy.  Loose pieces of hard candy as well as all different flavors of fudge. 


So, has anyone else stopped by this funny little roadside attraction?
What did you think of it?





Subscribe to CONTROLLING Craziness and get my blog updates via email.   Don't miss anymore posts, click HERE to get email updates.


And don't forget to follow me on FacebookTwitterGoogle+, and Pinterest.