Click below to shop amazon and support my blog. Thank you!

Thursday, January 4, 2018

Bacon Wrapped Triscuits

A friend made these Bacon Wrapped Triscuits for our family over Christmas and they were delicious.  Here is a link to them on Pinterest.  They are the perfect non sugary snack to take to any party.  A great appetizer, mid day snack, late night snack, or anytime food.  I mean, come on, they have bacon - what's not to love.



They are so easy to make, and only require 3 ingredients and 4 easy steps:

1 box Triscuit crackers
approx. 2 pounds bacon, cut each strip in half
brown sugar

Step 1:  Lay Triscuits out on baking sheets.  I covered my baking sheets with foil for easy clean up.

Step 2:  Add brown sugar to each Triscuit.  I just used a spoon and added the amount shown below, no measuring.


Step 3:  Wrap each Triscuit with 1/2 piece of bacon.


Step 4:  Bake for 1 hour 45 minutes in a 250°F oven.


Enjoy the bacony goodness!





I would love for you to follow me on FacebookTwitterGoogle+, and Pinterest.