Click below to shop amazon and support my blog. Thank you!

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Still Organizing My Kitchen

Yesterday when I wrote about organizing my kitchen pantry, I still had more work to do.  The pantry, or at least that's what I call the tall cabinet in our kitchen, houses most of our can goods.  The cabinet to the right of it houses most of our boxed food.  Well, that cabinet was in need of some organization too.
Here is what it looked like before:

Here is a closer up view of what's all stuffed in there.

Once again, during the Babes nap time, I got to work and put some order to this mess.
First I took everything out separating it by type.  Then I put the things that weren't due to expire for a year or more, down to the basement food storage area.  The rest was put back in nice and neat.

Now that I have my food storage in order, it's time to stop putting off organizing/planning my meals.











linking up to:
http://controllingcraziness.blogspot.com/2012/02/still-organizing-my-kitchen.html
http://www.houseofhepworths.com/2012/02/29/hookin-up-with-hoh-89/