Click below to shop amazon and support my blog. Thank you!

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Sick Again

The Babes is sick again.  Poor thing.  She is such a Daddy's girl, so when she snuggles with Mommy, you know she has to be sick.  I've been doing laundry and more laundry and more laundry - even in the middle of the night because I just can't stand the smell of puke.

Here she is all covered up sitting in the kitchen while I do more laundry and await her next puke-fest.

Oh, and here's a tip:


In case you run out of crib sheets, or mattress pads, a regular adult bath towel fits perfectly on top of a crib mattress.  I never knew this before.  The Babes slept on this for nap time and bedtime and the towel didn't shift or get bunched up.


And on a healthier note, did you know you can turn your pictures into coloring pages?

I did this using Photoshop after finding a tutorial online about it.  The Spenciator needed a picture of him reading with his favorite person or stuffed animal.  My printer is out of colored ink at the moment and I didn't want to just print off a black and white photo, so I turned it into a coloring page.