Click below to shop amazon and support my blog. Thank you!

Friday, August 31, 2012

Inspiration For The Weekend -33 (making stamps using erasers)


Check out how Kayla made these DIY stamps from giant erasers she got at the dollar store.
You can find the full tutorial HERE.

There are so many fun erasers out there that you could make into stamps.  What a cute one of a kind gift for a teacher or child.  And you could use these stamps to decorate your child's school supplies or create unique artwork.  This would also be a fun back to school craft.


Every Friday I do a post called "Inspiration For The Weekend" where I share something that has inspired me in some way. Sometimes I'm inspired to create, do something, learn or change. I hope you'll find something that inspires you too.

Have a great weekend!

Christa