Click below to shop amazon and support my blog. Thank you!

Thursday, September 27, 2012

Hello There, Happy Fall

After getting the big kids off to school the other day, the Babes and I walked back to the house only to be greeted by a praying mantis.  Why, hello there Mr. Praying Mantis.  The Babes watched it intently for several minutes.


As if one surprise visitor wasn't enough, later that morning a sweet friend stopped by to drop off a delicious treat.
These caramel apples we so big and juicy, and decorated so cute.  I decided to be nice and wait till the kids got back from school so they could enjoy this yummy treat too.  We all agreed it was the most delicious apple we'd ever eaten.
Thanks for thinking of us Rebecca!  Happy Fall to you too!

The weather has been cooling off and the leaves are starting to change colors.  I love fall, it's my favorite season.  Maybe it's because I like to be warm in jeans and comfy sweaters, or maybe it's the beautiful colors (even the color schemes for most of the rooms in my house are fall colors).  Whatever the reason, I'm happy it's fall.

What's your favorite thing about fall?



Thanks for stopping by,
Christa