Click below to shop amazon and support my blog. Thank you!

Wednesday, August 28, 2013

ABC's


With the older two back in school, the Babes wants to go to school too.  I guess she doesn't want to feel like she's missing out on something.  So I've started having 'school' at home for her.  She is loving it and even called me 'Teacher".   We keep it simple and don't really do much more than we had already been doing, I'm just making it more formal and structured by having her sit at a desk.  Luckily she is more than happy to do this and feels like a big kid going to school.  For now we just sing, read, work on counting, and go over the ABC's (letter recognition and writing).  The other day she wanted to be the letters so we did this:




We had to get creative with a few, such as the "H" above.  No problem though, we just got some of her stuffed animals to help out.


What fun ways do you teach your little ones at home?






I would love for you to follow me on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, and Pinterest.