Click below to shop amazon and support my blog. Thank you!

Friday, July 18, 2014

Sun Dried Tomato and Pesto Chicken

I got this super yummy recipe from a friend and I'm not sure what it's called but I refer to it by it's ingredients.  I don't know why I don't call it spinach chicken since that is also one of the ingredients, but this is just what we call it.
It's delicious and easy to make - that's my kind of meal.
INGREDIENTS:
fresh spinach
boneless skinless chicken breasts
pesto sauce
sun dried tomatoes
Parmesan cheese
other seasonings to put on top of chicken
DIRECTIONS:
place 1/2 of spinach in a 9x13 baking dish
add the uncooked chicken breasts on top.

top chicken with seasonings, pesto sauce and sun dried tomatoes

sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
Here's a picture of what all that looks like:
Then you just top it all off with the rest of the spinach like so:
Bake uncovered at 350 for 30 minutes
And enjoy your delicious chicken dinner. You can eat it just like this or serve it over noodles.
I would love for you to follow me on FacebookTwitterGoogle+, and Pinterest.