Click below to shop amazon and support my blog. Thank you!

Wednesday, April 1, 2015

April Fools

So I was a slacker this year and didn't do any April Fool's pranks on my kids.  My oldest doesn't appreciate my humor, my 10 year old is visiting with Grandma for a few days, my 4 year old probably wouldn't get it and the baby is too young.  Well, at least that's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.

However, I have played jokes in the past.

Last year I fooled the kids with jello instead of juice in their cups, you can read about it HERE.

And the year before that I made Brown E's.  My daughter had some friends over and they totally thought I made brownies, as I pulled them out of the oven and everything.  They humored me and tried to eat them.


What tricks do you play on your kids?



Subscribe to CONTROLLING Craziness and get my blog updates via email.   Don't miss anymore posts, click HERE to get email updates.

And don't forget to follow me on FacebookTwitterGoogle+, and Pinterest.