Click below to shop amazon and support my blog. Thank you!

Monday, March 14, 2016

Fingerprint Four Leaf Clovers

The kids and I made some St. Patrick's Day cards to mail out to their cousins.  Each kid helped decorate the cards, including our 17 month old.



For his contribution, I put green marker on his finger 


and pressed it onto the card four times, making a four leaf clover.  



Then I added a line for the stem.

Pretty cute and pretty easy.

Just make sure you use washable markers so the mess is easy to clean up.



For more St. Patty's day fun, check out these posts from previous years:

Here's the Rainbow Surprise Cake I made for the kids last year,


I still love the "Not Lucky... Blessed" sign I made and have displayed it again this year.


Kiki Creates shows us how to add some leprechauns-ness to family pictures.  

Bunch of Craft displays her St. Patrick's Day subway art: 

A Little Tipsy did this cute shelf display:

Here are some simple, quick and easy treats to make:

Pot O' Gold in a bag

Another Pot of Gold

Lucky to have You - easy treat to make


Lucky Breakfast - start the day off right, I mean green



















And some fun activities:






Subscribe to CONTROLLING Craziness and get my blog updates via email.   Don't miss anymore posts, click HERE to get email updates.


And don't forget to follow me on FacebookTwitterGoogle+, and Pinterest.