Click below to shop amazon and support my blog. Thank you!

Monday, March 5, 2012

What A Bargain!

I've been slowing, very slowing putting some finishing touches on our master bedroom. I am trying to find everything I want, at a good price of course. I got some new lampshades which kind of sparked this whole endeavor.


They have this geometric sunburst type pattern to them, so I thought it would be neat to find some type of mirror, maybe a circle or sunburst (they are real popular now) style mirror to hang above the lamps. 
Here's a little mock up of what I am thinking of doing....


This is the best I could come up with given my limited Photoshop skills
Don't mind the mess, it's all a work in progress.
So I've been on a quest to find a mirror and while shopping at Kohls over the weekend, this is what I found:
 And check out the price!
Originally $124.99 marked down to $14.40 - I just had to get it.  There was only one so I still need to find something for the other side, but now I know what size and shape to coordinate with.  Not sure if that's good or bad - limiting my options.  Anyway for that price it could always go someplace else if I decide not to use the mirror in the master bedroom. 

So what else do I need to complete the look of that room:
1.  Brown curtains
2.  2 lamp bases
3.  Pictures or frames for above the bed

Not much, hopefully I'll find what I want and a bargain price and get this room all decked out by the end of the summer.  Can't wait to show it to you when it's finally done.

Anyone else get a good bargain lately?