Apparently the hanger I used didn't have the wire all the way through the cardboard tube, so the wire sides just popped out and the closet organizer fell down. At first I tried using packing tape to keep the hanger wire inside the cardboard tube, but that didn't work.
But don't worry, I've fixed it and it is even more durable. Again, just using what I had on hand, I used a Lincoln Log and two zip ties (at least I think that's what they are called).
I used the zip ties to attach the Lincoln Log to the wire shelf in the closet.
Then I attached the Velcro tab around the Lincoln Log and Velcro-ed it shut.
Should be much more sturdy now.
And speaking of Lincoln Logs, a good idea is to have your kids build on top of a tray. That way when they are done building, you can easily move their structure to a safer place to put on display.
Thanks for stopping by to see what I've been up to. If you like this post, be sure to click around to see what else I've done. Follow me using one of the options on the right sidebar so you don't miss out on any of our craziness.