Set Your Price. Choose your Advertisers. Sign up for SocialSpark!

Thursday, September 6, 2012

Rug Report

Last month I mentioned how the cute rug in Sweetie Pie's room would shift and we'd have to reposition it several times a day.  In my attempt to remedy the problem, I tried rug gripping carpet tape and hot glue but neither of those worked.   


After doing more research on the subject, I decided to try caulk.  I put it on in straight lines around the edges and an X in the middle.  I filled in the rest with squiggly lines and let it dry for several hours.


I am happy to report that we've been using her new and improved rug for about a week.  It is staying in place much better.  We still have to adjust it every few days but that is better than several times a day, so I'd call this fix a success.