Click below to shop amazon and support my blog. Thank you!

Friday, July 11, 2014

Making Lunch Fun

In between organizing my 9 yr old's room (your can read more about that HERE and HERE), we also had some fun.  Since we were stuck at home, I made lunch as fun as possible.

Here are just a couple of ways we made lunch fun this summer.

Colored drinks
Using food coloring and lemonade, everyone got to choose what color drink they wanted.

 Personalized hot dogs
The Spencinator loves mustard, lots of mustard on his hot dogs.  So I used mustard to personalize his hot dog.  (FYI:  I tried to do the same thing with ketchup, but it was too runny and didn't work.)

If you are looking for more ways to make mealtime fun, check out THESE ideas over at Pinterest.  From fun shapes to cool characters, you might be able to get even the pickiest of eaters to eat.



I would love for you to follow me on FacebookTwitterGoogle+, and Pinterest.