Click below to shop amazon and support my blog. Thank you!

Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Watermelon Sticks

Here's an easy to eat treat for your summer picnics.  I know, I know the kids are back in school and it feels like summer's over, but you still have time to do this for Labor Day.

Cutting watermelon into sticks turns it into an easy to eat finger food which is great for little kids and parties.


I originally got the idea from HERE, so be sure to check out that post for a full tutorial with pictures.

It's really easy to cut a watermelon this way.  
Just cut the watermelon in half.
Lay cut side down.
Cut horizontally and then vertically into about 1 inch thick sections.
Serve on a platter or in a bowl.
Your family or guests will have them eaten up in no time.

I'm in the mood for some watermelon right now.   Of course being 33 weeks pregnant, I'm always in the mood for food.  At least I don't have to feel guilty eating this delicious treat.



 


I would love for you to follow me on FacebookTwitterGoogle+, and Pinterest.