Click below to shop amazon and support my blog. Thank you!

Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Medicine Hack

Summer is in full swing around here and that means I'm working overtime keeping the kids busy and/or separated from one another so they don't fight.  There is a lot going on and I'm the first to admit, I can't remember it all.  I need to write stuff down, which is why I found this hack to be a life saver.


Keep track of when you last gave your child their medicine with this simple hack. 

 

Using a permanent marker, write the dates and times you need to give the medicine on the back of the bottle.


Then check off after you give each dose.  


This is especially helpful on those crazy days when you can't remember if you gave your kid their medicine or not, or if you have several kids on antibiotics.  




Subscribe to CONTROLLING Craziness and get my blog updates via email.   Don't miss anymore posts, click HERE to get email updates.


And don't forget to follow me on FacebookTwitterGoogle+, and Pinterest.