Click below to shop amazon and support my blog. Thank you!

Sunday, January 1, 2012

The Start of a New Year 2012

Happy New Year!
I don't like to make New Year's resolutions.  I think if you want to resolve to do something, you can start whenever, you don't have to wait for a new year to begin.  With that being said, there are some things I would like to accomplish in 2012....

12 things to do in 2012:

1.  Get caught up on my scrapbooking
Once I get all caught up, I might even go digital.  Anyone doing that, is it easier than the paper method?

2.  Go on a vacation (hopefully for a week, away from home)

3.  Get into a cooking routine.  Seriously some days it is 6pm and I still don't know what to make for dinner.  I have 3 kids and a husband to feed, you think I'd have figured this out by now.

4.  Get more organized.  A place for everything and everything in it's place.

5.  Get rid of stuff that doesn't have a place.  Don't just store it in the basement or garage.

6.  Spend more time with my kids and less time on the computer.

7.  Continue blogging.  Hopefully this won't contradict with #6 above.

8.  Sew coordinating dresses for the girls.  I am thinking of doing something cute (and easy) for Christmas, I have all year to do it so it just might get done.

9.  Paint a bathroom.  Two out of the 3 bathrooms are still builder white.  I have already decided on the colors months ago, just need to buy the paint and actually do it.

10.  Help my husband finish the basement.

11.  Not be mad at my husband if another year goes by and the basement still isn't finished.

12.  Pay off our house.

The list could go on and on, but I thought 12 in 2012 sounded good so I'll end it here.

What are you planning to do in 2012?