Click below to shop amazon and support my blog. Thank you!

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

A Work In Progress

Yeah, that pretty much sums up the state of my house these last few days.  You know how one project leads to another to another.....  which has lead to about 5 areas I am trying to organize at the same time and none of them are done.  I have lost my motivation or don't have the right supplies.  I hope to finish something soon and share it with you.  Right now, I have one closet mostly done and it looks like this now:


Here is what it looked like before:


This is the closet in The Babes room.  It isn't a good use of space.  I have that double hanging clothing rod that isn't needed for the few clothes she has hanging up.  So the first thing I did was take that out.


Then I took out the stuff on the floor. And it's looking much better.


Finally I put the changing table in there (more on where that was in a later post).  I am using it just as shelving since we don't use it as a changing table.


Add some extra blankets, diapering supplies and toys to the shelves and her closet is so much more organized and nicer to look at.


OK.  There is a shelf at the top of her closet and there is a reason why it's conveniently cut off in every picture.  That part is still a mess.


I've linked up to:
http://organizeyourstuffnow.com/wordpress/?p=26855