Click below to shop amazon and support my blog. Thank you!

Friday, February 17, 2012

Inspiration For The Weekend - 6

So on Fridays I do a post called "Inspiration for the weekend".  I feature ideas and cool projects that I might be inspired to do over the weekend.  There are so many wonderful ideas out there, I just thought I'd share some of the things I like.

Today's inspiration comes from an article found in the March 2010 Friend magazine.
The title of the article is called "I Can Do Hard Things"

I thought that was a pretty cool quote and searched for some sort of wall art or printable over at Pinterest.
Here are a few that I found:


this free printable is found HERE


this printable is found HERE


and this conversation block I found on Pinterest HERE and is being sold on etsy for $6.00

All of those are cute and they've given me an idea. 
I have plans for this quote and hopefully I'll get it done this weekend so I can show you on Monday.