Click below to shop amazon and support my blog. Thank you!

Friday, March 16, 2012

Inspiration For The Weekend - 10

St. Patrick's Day is tomorrow, March 17th.
There are lots of fun ways to celebrate.  Yesterday I showed you some fun home decor ideas, today I'm going to post about some fun kid's activities and treats.  Maybe you'll get inspired to use one of these ideas to celebrate.  I know we'll be doing a treasure hunt and eating some green treats.

Here are some simple, quick and easy treats to make.

Pot O' Gold in a bag


Another Pot of Gold


Lucky to have You - easy treat to make


Lucky Breakfast - start the day off right, I mean green



















And some fun activities









I found these ideas on Pinterest.  If you are like me, you've pinned lots of cute ideas to make.  But how many of those ideas have you actually made?  Well, Sherry from Young House Love and Katie from Bower Power have come up with a Pinterest Challenge to help you stop pinning and start doing.  Click on over to their blogs and check out the winter edition of this Pinterest Challenge to see what they and other folks have done.  They've also teamed up with Cassie from Hi Sugarplum and Erin from The Great Indoors who are also in on the challenge.  So many great ideas, so start pinning and then start doing!