Click below to shop amazon and support my blog. Thank you!

Friday, April 13, 2012

Inspiration For The Weekend - 14 (scooter boards)

I love it when blogs have link parties.  Maybe I'll have one someday.   Last Thursday, House of Hepworths had a link party like they do every Thursday.   There are a lot of crafty people out there and I love to see what they've done get some ideas for myself.

Amy from Permanent Kisses linked up this scooter she made for her kids:



And here's a different take on the same concept from Lauren over at CrumbBuns:


Lauren suggest rubber wheels so you don't scratch up your wood floors - good to know.

What a cool idea.  So easy to customize the size, shape, color, and wheels.  You could cover it with carpet for a softer ride or even attach a rope for pulling.  What a fun toy for kids of all ages and it doesn't take up much room to store either.  Kinda reminds me of an old fashioned toy.  Hope this post inspires you to have some good ol' fashioned fun with your kids this weekend!



ablenetinc.com-Products and ideas that make teaching students with disabilities easy, fun

Craftsman Club Members! EXTRA 10% off featured Lawn & Garden items 4/13-4/19