Click below to shop amazon and support my blog. Thank you!

Friday, April 27, 2012

Inspiration For The Weekend - 16 (Mother's Day Crafts/Cards)

Thanks for stopping by. If you'd like to keep up with all of our craziness, be sure to follow along using one of the options on the right sidebar.


I've been busily working on my flower beds.  You can read more about that here, here, here, here and here.
And speaking of flowers, they are a very popular Mother's Day gift.  How do you like that segway?

Mother's Day is coming up so I've started to look for ideas.  Here are a bunch of craft and card ideas that any Mom would love to get from her little ones.  These could also be given to Grandma from the grandkids.
Stay tuned for next weeks 'inspiration for the weekend' where I'll post about some more Mother's Day gift ideas that would be great for older kids and adults to make for their Mom.

Check out Brilliant Beginnings preschool for this cute Mother's Day card.

A Day In My Life has created this Father's day card, but I think it would work just as well for Mother's day.
 

Here's a custom newspaper from MarthaStewart.com that the kids can color and fill in the blanks to make mom feel extra special.

Amy at Our Daily Obsessions received this cute poem for Mother's Day last year.

Here's a simple and quick Mother's Day bouquet from The Trendy Treehouse:




I would love for you to follow me on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, and Pinterest.