Click below to shop amazon and support my blog. Thank you!

Monday, April 23, 2012

Side Flower Beds Before and After

So I didn't get as much done with my flower beds as I had hoped to.  I still have most of the back and patio area to do which seems to be slow going.

Anyway, I wanted to show you what I did accomplish.  I didn't have a true before picture of the side flower beds, or weed garden as it grew to be.  But here it is after being edged  and before weeding and adding mulch.
standing at the front of the house looking towards the back

And here is what it looks like now:

Same flower beds from a different point of view before:
Before:  standing at the back of the house looking towards the front
 And after:


Defining the area by edging, then weeding and adding mulch make such a difference.  It motivates me to keep on working.

Here is where I left off on the patio area. 

Stay tuned, I'll show you more tomorrow!