Click below to shop amazon and support my blog. Thank you!

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Tooth Fairy

We interrupt the flower bed project for an unscheduled visit from the tooth fairy.

Sweetie Pie lost a tooth the other day and decided to write a note to the tooth fairy.  She had some questions and she wanted some answers.

Here's her note and envelope with a spot for the tooth fairy to put the answers:
It says:
"Tooth fairy what
is your name?
What do you do
with teath?
Love ________"
The tooth fairy did more than fill in the blanks, she wrote a note back.  Of course it is in a fairy style font and very small.  I had to get out a magnifying glass to read it.
In case you can't read it, it says:
"Dear ______,
I am so glad to be seeing you tonight.
It has been a while since you've lost a tooth.
You are getting so grown up and more beautiful by the day.
Thank you for taking the time to write to me.
While flying around your room, I can tell you like to read
Pinkalicious.  Have you read Silverlicious?  I am mentioned
in that book.  My name is Tootheetina.
As for what I do with all those teeth.  Well, I recycle them.
We use them to build castles or to make maracas.
The shiniest ones are best for making necklaces.
I hope you will continue to brush twice a day and floss so your teeth
can be healthy and shiny.
See you when that other loose tooth falls out.
Love,
The Tooth Fairy"

Sweetie Pie also got a gold dollar and a stick of gum.  She was so excited she even told her friends at school (she's in first grade).  They all thought it was pretty neat too.

It looks like I'll have to make sure the tooth fairy leaves another note next time, as Sweetie Pie has already figured out what questions to ask next, such as "is there more than one tooth fairy?"

In case you want to know a little more about the Tooth Fairy, you can find out more about her in the book Silverlicious, one of the Pinkalicious books.  Pinkalicious looses a tooth, her sweet tooth, and while the tooth fairy is busy, others come to visit Pinkalicious such as the Easter bunny, Cupid and an elf.  
 
 

 
contains affliate links








Linking up to www.houseofhepworths.com