Click below to shop amazon and support my blog. Thank you!

Thursday, October 4, 2012

Easy Fruit Dip Recipe

I got this recipe from my sister in law and make it several times a year.  It is so good, and so easy to make, there are only 4 ingredients.





EASY FRUIT DIP

8 oz cream cheese
3/4 cup brown sugar
1/4 cup white sugar
1 tsp vanilla

Mix it all together till it's smooth and creamy.
Set out with some fresh fruit.  It tastes especially good on apples and pears.
We served this when we had family over for my daughter's birthday and baptism.
There weren't any left overs.  But on the occasions when there are, we've eaten this dip on bread, cake and crackers.  This dip is even good by itself.

If you are looking for another easy dessert, be sure to check out my Cherry Angel Food Pudding recipe found HERE.

If you try any of my recipes, I'd love to hear what you think.

Thanks for stopping by,
Christa