Click below to shop amazon and support my blog. Thank you!

Thursday, November 22, 2012

Thanksgiving

Last year I shared some things I am thankful for in this post.
This year, I thought I'd do the same but with more pictures.

 Yes, she is in a doll stroller.   This girl is so cute and says/does the funniest things.

 She has the best big brother and she totally looks up to him.

 The Spencinator is doing great in school and scouting.  
I love his teacher and his scout leaders who all sincerely care about him and it shows.

Sweetie Pie is actually listening to me.  Here is what she wrote about having a positive attitude.
 She is so patient to the Babes, just a little mother in the making.

Daddy-daughter activity.   Love that my husband in an involved dad and takes good care of all of us.

I love fall, the change of seasons, all the colors, the cooler weather.  
I am thankful to live in such a beautiful area.

Thankful to live in a free country and for those who serve our country.

I am thankful for a loving Savior.
source

Happy Thanksgiving!
source