Click below to shop amazon and support my blog. Thank you!

Monday, December 10, 2012

Christmas Card Display

Last week I mentioned a cute and simple way to display Christmas cards, that I saw on Pinterest.  You can check out this post for more info about that.

Well, we've started to get some Christmas cards, and rather than keep them in a pile on my kitchen counter,  I decided it was time to make a way to display them. 

I got out some ribbon and some clothespins and got to work.

This is what I came up with:


And here is the original idea I saw on Pinterest:

I wanted to hang my cards from ribbon using clothespins but I couldn't find a place to hang it where it wouldn't get in the way, or be tempting for the Babes to pull down.

In my search to put my cards out of reach, I just hung them over the railing and down the living room wall/column.  It was really easy.  I tied the ribbon in a knot on the spindles and clothes pinned the cards to the ribbons.  As we add more cards to it, it will look even better.


How do you display your Christmas cards?

Thanks for stopping by,

Christa