Click below to shop amazon and support my blog. Thank you!

Friday, January 18, 2013

Slow Cooker Chicken Cacciatore

I found another easy and delicious recipe to add to my box of approved recipes and to put into my meal planning calendar.  Plus it's a slow cooker meal, which is even better.

I don't know about you, but our house is crazy during the typical dinner making time.  That is when my two oldest get home from school.  They need a snack, they need to show me what they've done, their homework needs done, showers need to be taken, and the Babes needs to be occupied so I can help with homework and supervise showers.  I'm pretty busy with kid stuff and have little time to make dinner.  That's why I love crock pot meals.  If I can make it ahead of time, my evenings can be focused on my kids.


It's really called Nicole's Favorite Slow Cooker Chicken Cacciatore and here's the recipe:


I love crock pot meals, although they don't always turn out.  Sometimes I end up cooking things too high for too long and the meat gets dry.  I'm happy to report this one worked.  It was easy to make and we served it right out of the crock pot so there was minimal clean up.



What tasty crock pot meals do you like to serve up?

How do you juggle kids, homework, and making dinner?  The Spencinator needs one on one help with his schoolwork, but Sweetie Pie is pretty independent.  Then there is the Babes who is into everything and tries to help a little too much.


Thanks for stopping by,
Christa