Click below to shop amazon and support my blog. Thank you!

Friday, March 22, 2013

Rollo Ritz Cracker Sandwiches

I love desserts, so when I saw THIS sweet and salty creation on Pinterest, I knew I had to make some.


These Rollo Ritz Cracker Sandwiches, aka Rollo Stuffed Ritz Crackers, were sweet and salty and oh so yummy.  The original recipe comes from Something Swanky and can be found HERE.  I tweaked mine a little and heated them up in the microwave instead of the oven (25 seconds for a plate of 6 sandwiches).  The crackers were still crispy and the kids thought they were delicious.





Recipe:
Some Rollos candy
Some Ritz crackers (any brand will do)
Place an unwrapped Rollo candy on top of a cracker.
Microwave for a few seconds, just until they are starting to melt. 
Take out of microwave and add another cracker to the top and gently smash down to flatten the Rollo.
Enjoy!



Thanks for stopping by,
Christa