Click below to shop amazon and support my blog. Thank you!

Monday, April 1, 2013

Easter Dresses AGAIN

Hope you all had a great Easter.


Last year, I sewed these bunny dresses for the girls.  You can read more about that HERE.  They were the same fabric just two different patterns.  I thought they were so cute, I wanted to get another year's wear out of them.


Sweetie Pie's still fit her although it was shorter and I had to move the buttons down.




But there was no way I could squeeze the Babes into her dress.  So I cut it and turned it into a skirt.




It fit her so well, I didn't have to add elastic to the waist.


  
I love getting the maximum amount of wear out of my kids' clothes.

And speaking of that, on Thursday I'll be guest posting over at Mail4Rosey with a tip about getting the most out of your little girl's clothes.  If you liked this post, I hope you'll check it out.


Thanks for stopping by,
Christa