Click below to shop amazon and support my blog. Thank you!

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Pizza Rolls

In light of what happened at the Boston Marathon the other day, I thought I'd repost some quotes from an earlier post.  You can read the whole post HERE.

"It's difficult in times like these: ideals, dreams and cherished hopes rise within us, only to be crushed by grim reality. It's a wonder I haven't abandoned all my ideals, they seem so absurd and impractical. Yet I cling to them because I still believe, in spite of everything, that people are truly good at heart. I simply can't build my hopes on a foundation of confusion, misery, and death. I hear the approaching thunder that, one day, will destroy us too, I feel the suffering of millions. And yet, when I look up at the sky, I somehow feel that this cruelty too shall end, and that peace and tranquility will return once again."
~Anne Frank

"When I was a boy and I would see scary things in the news, my mother would say to me, "Look for the helpers. You will always find people who are helping." To this day, especially in times of "disaster," I remember my mother's words and I am always comforted by realizing that there are still so many helpers – so many caring people in this world."
“… The only difference between the old and young dying is, one lives longer in heaven and eternal light and glory than the other, and is freed a little sooner from this miserable, wicked world. Notwithstanding all this glory, we for a moment lose sight of it, and mourn the loss, but we do not mourn as those without hope.”


And if you are looking for something quick and easy to make as a snack or even for dinner on those busy days, here you go:

Just 3 ingredients and 3 easy steps:

1.  Grands refrigerated biscuits
2.  Pepperoni slices
3.  Shredded mozzarella cheese
(I suppose you could add pizza or spaghetti sauce as #4 if you wanted)




1.  Flatten out the biscuits.
2.  Top with cheese, pepperoni and another biscuit.
(I suppose you could add some pizza or spaghetti sauce in there too if you prefer.)


3.  Cook according to biscuit package directions.  The tops should be a nice golden brown color when they're ready.


Inside is some cheesy goodness.  You can eat as is, or dip into some pizza sauce.  The kids had these devoured in no time, making me think I should have made another batch.



Thanks for stopping by,
Christa