Click below to shop amazon and support my blog. Thank you!

Friday, May 3, 2013

Mother's Day Ideas 2013

In my last post, I gave a recap my 2012 Mother's Day cards, crafts and gift ideas for your own mom or the kids to give to grandma.  Today, I'm sharing some new ideas to honor Mom on Mother's Day.  


Samantha from the Nifty Mom made this cute Handprint Flower with her son.  You can find out how she did it and her great idea for saving it forever HERE.




I love anything chocolate so getting these M&M's would be OK with me. (hint, hint).  Kinzie from Kinzie's Kreations made these for her church's primary class to hand to their moms.  There's also a game to play with them, so be sure to check out what she did HERE.


Beth from 123 Homeschool for Me shares how she made this cute handprint gift HERE.  I've seen several versions of this done in paper, fabric and even thread.  

I think this is a canvas, although I think would be easy to paint or mod-podge a frame to look like this.  
Courtney from A Diamond in the Stuff has some great DIY Mother's Day gift ideas such as personalized flower pots, coasters and pin cushions.  Check it out over at her blog HERE.



As for what I'll be making for my own mother, I'm partial to THIS, THIS, and THIS.  

So Mom, if you are reading this, stop right now.  Do not click on those links.  You can come back to this post after Mother's Day 2013.

And for everyone else, here's my card idea that I found on Pinterest HERE.

I used Word to create it and printed it out on cardstock. 
Not sure what I'll write on the inside, but I still have over a week to think about it.



So what are you doing for Mom on Mother's Day?

Thanks for stopping by,
Christa