Click below to shop amazon and support my blog. Thank you!

Tuesday, June 4, 2013

One Smart Cookie Teacher Gift

The last day of school is quickly approaching.  Time to hand out our teacher gifts.

Here's the treat we made to give Sweetie Pie's teacher:


You can read about why we decided on this treat and get some other teacher gift ideas from THIS post.



I just followed the recipe on the back of a bag of Nestle's chocolate chips.


I  had enough dough to make one giant cookie in a 10" pie pan plus 36 regular sized cookies.


 The hard part was removing the cookie from the pie pan and transferring it to the large disposable tray.  Luckily I was able to keep the cookie in one piece.


Then I used this Wilton sparkle gel decorating pen to write "Thanks for making me one smart cookie!"


I know, I could have written straighter, but that's the best I could do with a toddler hovering over my shoulder trying to 'help'.


It was a big hit with her teacher.  She loved it.

Tomorrow, I'll be back with a bunch of Father's day food gift ideas.  If you missed the Father's day printables and photo ideas from yesterday you can click HERE to find them.

Thanks for stopping by,
Christa