Click below to shop amazon and support my blog. Thank you!

Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Wonderful Wednesday Blog Hop co-host for Ducks 'n a Row

I'm co-hosting my first ever blog hop with Ducks 'n a Row....
November!  Do you believe it? This year is flying by. Goodbye October. Hello November. And, with November comes 3 excellent new co-hosts!!!


Let's take a moment to get to know our co-hosts...

CHRISTIE:  I’m Christie and I am A Kitchen Hoor.  At least that’s what my friends call me.  I’ve been in a kitchen since I was tall enough to see over the counter and have been cooking dinners for the family since I was a young teen.  Both my parents are excellent cooks and bakers, so I feel I’ve learned from the BEST!  I try to keep my recipes pretty low fat and healthy for the hubs and our dog Missy.  Yes, I bake for her, too!  I hope you stop by my little blog and find some new recipes!

CATHY: Hi! I am Cathy and I am the author of A Peek Into My Paradise where you will find a little bit of everything. Disney, recipes, crafts, DIY, photography, travel, tips and whatever is happening in my newly empty-nester life! We love to party at my place, too, with weekly link parties, blog hops and the month of September celebrating my One Year Blog-O-Versary! 


CHRISTA: Hi there, I’m Christa, stay at home mom to three cute and crazy kids. You can find me over at CONTROLLING Craziness I blog about organization, home decor, making my life easier, and of course my kids.  I'd love it if you stopped by and followed along. I want to thank Sinea for letting me co-host this month's blog hop.  I can't wait to see all the great ideas you guys link up.


Features from last week...

MOST VIEWED



Very Popular Posts



EDITOR'S PICK




Now... please join us for this week's
Wonderful Wednesday Blog Hop 
 on
Ducks 'n a Row
Simple Guidelines:
  • Please follow our host and co-hosts in as many ways possible (social media links below)
  • Add as many of your family-friendly posts as you would like, no giveaways please.
  • Visit three or more others. Let them know you've been there!
  • If you are new, be sure to let us know in the comments so that we can follow you back. 
  • Thanks for joining us!

Sinea from Ducks ‘n a Row

Cathy from A Peek Into My Paradise

Christa from Controlling Craziness

Christie from A Kitchen Hoor


--