Click below to shop amazon and support my blog. Thank you!

Sunday, December 15, 2013

Christmas Countdown Nativity Scene

I found this idea too late to start it this year, but I'll have to keep this in mind for next year.
It's a nativity scene where you put one piece of the puzzle together each day (starting on December 1st) and by Christmas you will have made a complete nativity scene.  There is a scripture and an activity to do on each puzzle piece too.  You can find the complete instructions and the original source on the lds.org website HERE.




What a great way to keep Christ in Christmas.  For more Christ centered Christmas ideas (from videos to music to quotes to children's activities) you can check out the resources found HERE.



I would love for you to follow me on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, and Pinterest.