Click below to shop amazon and support my blog. Thank you!

Friday, December 20, 2013

DIY Nativity Blocks

Yesterday I mentioned some easy DIY ornament ideas, and today I have some DIY nativity ideas for you.  I've seen several different Nativity block sets on Pinterest and have wanted to make my own and still haven't gotten around to it.  Good thing Christmas will be here next year, maybe I'll make a set by then.

 These would make great gifts too.  You can print your own graphics, use stickers, vinyl or paint them on yourself.   The graphics can be child-like, traditional or just a shadow.  And the blocks can be natural wood tone, painted bright colors, or black.  I think I like the black ones for myself but the kids might like having a set in their favorite colors like pink or blue.

this cute set can be found HERE


check HERE for more info


Click HERE  for more info about these blocks


instructions for these are found HERE



find out how to make these HERE

Do you guys have any kid friendly Christmas decorations?


I would love for you to follow me on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, and Pinterest.