This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of K12, the leader in online education for SocialSpark. All opinions are 100% mine.
I’ve always made an effort to teach my kids things at home. Whether it be my summer learning schedule or a more formalized home preschool program, I think it’s important for learning to be a part of everyday life. While my older two kids are in school, the Babes (who is 3) stays home with me. I’ve been trying to do little learning activities with her, now that she is showing an interest in counting and writing. Call me old school, but my ‘tools’ have mostly been workbooks, which are becoming less and less common in today’s technology driven world. My older two are using lap tops and ipads in the classroom, and the Babes already knows how to call up a movie on the Kindle. Using technology as the means to teach just seems natural since that’s how they are learning in the real world, which is why having an online preschool program is so great.
EmbarK12is a preschool program brought to you by K12, the leader in online education. They have age appropriate online activities that engage children through a variety of interactive multimedia games. There’s music, songs, videos --over 830 interactive activities to make learning fun and engaging.
Kindergarten readiness programs by K12. Try a sample activity today.
There are two preschool programs available: EmbarK12 Online and EmbarK12 Comprehensive. Currently there’s a special for EmbarK12 Online – you get half off, so it’s now only $29.50 for a 12-month subscription. This is an exclusive IZEA Discount that’s only good from the date of this post through 7 days later. Just use promo code EmbarkSpecial when you purchase at: http://my.info.k12.com/IZEA_EmbarkOnline.html
Below is some information about each program.
EmbarK12 Online - Over 830 interactive activities to engage your preschooler.
* 830+ online activities for early learners ages 3-6
* Developed by educational experts
* 12 units of activities, each with related content and activities cover Math, Language and Literacy, and topics from the world around them. Examples of topics include “Travel and Explore”, “Our World”, and “Story Time”.
* Normally $59 for a 12-month subscription, $29.50 with discount (discount available for 7 days after the date of this post)
Purchase at: http://my.info.k12.com/IZEA_EmbarkOnline.html
EmbarK12 Comprehensive- Online and hands-on preschool program for your early learner.
* Over 1200 activities, engaging children using a wide variety of interactive multimedia and hands-on materials – over 288 hours of activities in all!
* 18 thematic units covering 6 subjects: Math, Language Arts, Science, Social Studies, Music, and Art. Examples of themes include: Family and Friends, My Five Senses, and Looking at Animals.
* $286/year for a 12-month subscription and all of the upgrade kits including hands-on manipulatives.
Purchase at: http://my.info.k12.com/IZEA_EmbarkComprehensive.html
K12 now offers a portfolio of preschool programs including EmbarK12 Comprehensive and EmbarK12Online. Both programs offer a fun, innovative approach to early learning that any kid will love. K12is the leader in online education for grades K through 12. K12 has partnered with more than 2000 school districts and has delivered more than 4 million courses over the past decade. K12 provides curricula, academic services and learning solutions to public schools and districts, traditional classrooms, blended school programs and families. The K12 program is offered through K12partner public schools in more than two thirds of the states and through private schools serving students in all 0 states and more than 110 countries. More information can be found at http://www.K12.com
EmbarK12 is a fun and easy way to get your child ready for Kindergarten. Check out the video below to find out more.