Click below to shop amazon and support my blog. Thank you!

Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Tips and Tricks Linky Party (Superbowl Foods)

Each Tuesday I'm co-hosting the Tips and Tricks Linky party hosted by Stringtown Home.  There's a different theme each week and this week's theme is "Superbowl Foods".  Honestly I'm not a sports fan. I don't even know when the Superbowl is much less who's playing, but  I do like to have friends over - whether it's for a game night or a holiday party, so I'm always on the look out for easy food to make that feeds a lot.  I'm sure whatever is linked up as Superbowl Food could also be used for my game nights and parties.  And if there is football related foods, well that would be cute for a football themed birthday party, right?    If you don't  have any Superbowl Foods to link up, there is always the Anything Goes section where you can link up anything!


Every link will be shared on the cohosting blogs, our Facebook pages, and pinned to Pinterest!
Make sure you follow the cohosts (below), so that you can see your shout outs….
Link up your Superbowl Foods HERE: Link up Anything Else HERE: