Click below to shop amazon and support my blog. Thank you!

Thursday, January 16, 2014

Top 3 in 2013

Here are my top 3 posts from 2013.

3rd place goes to my post on HOW TO GET ORGANIZED.
This post covers everything from why we should want to be organized, the different types of clutter and how to overcome them, as well as how to get and STAY organized.  With the start of a new year, a lot of people like to clear out and organize.  This post would be a good one to help get you started, just click HERE.


2nd place goes to my post on HOW TO ORGANIZE AMERICAN GIRL DOLL CLOTHES.
Back in September my daughter had an American Girl Doll themed birthday party.  You can read more about that HERE.  She got a lot outfits for her doll, not to mention all the ones she already owned.  We needed to come up with a better way to store everything.




1st place goes to........................................................................................................


and the winner is...........................................................................................................


OK, enough suspense already, my most viewed post from 2013 was my DIY Sunglass Holder.

This was a quick and easy project that keeps all of our sunglasses neat and tidy.  Everyone knows where their glasses are and can easily put them away too.  Hanging them like this also keeps them from getting scratched.  With spring just around the corner, now would be a good time to make one for yourself.  Complete tutorial can be found HERE. 





I would love for you to follow me on FacebookTwitterGoogle+, and Pinterest.