Click below to shop amazon and support my blog. Thank you!

Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Diagonal is the new Chevron

So the other day I shared the latest trend in nail polish.  If you missed it, you can check it out HERE.

I'm back today to share the latest trend in window treatments.
The diagonal mini blind.


Seriously, I think Diagonal is going to be the new Chevron.  I know it's subtle, but I think it adds a certain visual interest to the room, don't you?

In case you want to have this look in your home, all you have to do is have one of your children enthusiastically pull up the blinds so that one side breaks.  This will create that lovely diagonal slant.   




It's always an adventure at our house and it's only getting crazier.

Big sister fixed little sister's hair this morning.  It's called the puppy dog look.  Can you tell where she got the inspiration from?




Subscribe to CONTROLLING Craziness and get my blog updates via email.   Don't miss anymore posts, click HERE to get email updates.

And don't forget to follow me on FacebookTwitterGoogle+, and Pinterest.